Did you know that the way you breathe can greatly impact your stress, anxiety, mood, and even your lifespan? Discover the power of breath in part two of our series, where we delve into the power of breath and its impact on various aspects of life, from stress and anxiety to sleep and energy levels.
Today, we’ll investigate how to use breath for building awareness, relaxation and activation and you learn practical strategies and techniques that you can start using today.
Links/Past Episodes I Mentioned:
- Ep. 123: The Power of Your Breath, Part One
- Ep. 110: The Zone of Resilience
- Ep. 82: Grounding with the Fives
- Ep. 94: The Gap and the Gain
- The “Memory Matters” course—in the end, our memories are really all we are ever left with, so protect them.
- The Advanced Nervous System Resilience training, starting in May—all things nervous system, personally and professionally, and how to integrate it in your coaching.
- My video series, “The 30 Second Burnout Solution”, a resource I created to help those dealing with stress and burnout—particularly compassion fatigue and secondary traumatic stress.
Visit me on Facebook or Instagram. You can also find me on my website and book a mini session with me!