When bad things happen, it can be easy to feel like the world is out to get us. It can feel like we have no control over what is happening. We may not be able to control what’s happening, but fortunately we have control over how we feel about it (yes, really!).
While it’s important to process the emotions that come with being a victim of a circumstance, focusing on it in the long term may not serve us well. When we’re ready, a shift can occur that starts with our mindset. By changing our perspective, we can transform from feeling powerless to feeling empowered: from victim to agent.
Links/Past Episodes I mentioned:
- Ep. 76: Clean Pain and Dirty Pain
- Ep. 8: The Equation of Life
- DOWNLOAD: “The model” from The Equation of Life episode
- DOWNLOAD: A Healthy Way to Process Emotions
- Ep. 43: 100% Responsibility and 0% Excuses
Visit me on Facebook or Instagram. You can also find me on my website and book a mini session with me!